Lowest Price Guarantee
Explore the thriving Thai city of Bangkok with arts & collections. Thailand’s flourishing capital of Bangkok has a wealth of culture to explore. The modern and traditional sensibilities so intrinsic to Thai culture are crammed together in one space; a silhouette of city skyscrapers overlooking ancient temples. While Bangkok has a reputation for being variety, wild and Thai culture itself has a unique beauty. Enjoy your private day trip (Family friendly) with your dedicated Quality Thai Guide. Pick up from Bangkok's Khlong Toei port where your cruise ship disembarked. Transfer to visit the top famous attractions in Bangkok by private air conditioned vehicle.
Visit the magnificent Grand Palace and Temple of Emerald Buddha, Wat Pho (Temple of Reclining Buddha) and Wat Benchamabophit (Marble Temple).
Enjoy sightseeing on your private canal tour in Bangkok by long tail boat or small boat suit for elderly, view the landmark of Bangkok including Wat Arun (Temple of Dawn) and many beautiful temples while on the boat. Have an optional lunch at the local restaurant.
Learn the beautiful Thai culture and history with your personal tour guide. Return to your cruise ship at Bangkok's Khlong Toei port with your tour guide.
-Visit most distinguished temple in Bangkok "Wat Trimitr."
-The temple of the Golden Buddha - the statue of Buddha is made from solid gold weighting 5.5 tons.
-Wat Pho, the temple of the Reclining Buddha - the largest and oldest in Bangkok
-Wat Phra Kaew (Temple of the Emerald Buddha) the magnificent Royal Chapel
-Wat Benchamabopit - the marble temple.
-Learn about Thailand’s spiritual beliefs from your guide
-Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your Bangkok hotel
- Entry admission fee -Wat Traimitr
- Entry admission fee - Wat Pho
- Entry admission fee - Royal Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha
- Entry admission fee - Wat Phra Kaew
- Entry admission fee - Wat Arun.
- Entry admission fee - Wat Benchamabophit
- English Speaking Guide
- Personal expenses/Option Tour
Duration : 08:30 hrs - 16:00 hrs
- Pick up from hotel.
- Visit to Wat Traimitr (Temple of the Golden Buddha) this is the world’s largest solid gold Buddha, cast about nine centuries ago. The image is three meters high and weighs five and half tons.
- Wat Pho (Temple of the Reclining Buddha) it is Bangkok’s oldest and largest temple. The gigantic gold plated reclining Buddha with inlaid mother-of-pearl soles is highly revered among Buddhists.
- Lunch at restaurant.
- Visit Royal Grand Palace & Emerald Buddha: This city landmark should be the first place on any visitor’s itinerary, which features some of the most spectacular architecture in South East Asia. The palace begun in 1782. It is a consisting of several building with highly decorated architectural designs.
- Wat Phra Kaew (Temple of the Emerald Buddha) The magnificent Royal Chapel, Wat Phra Kaeo in the same compound enshrines the Emerald Buddha Image, most revered by people.
- Cross Chao Phraya River by boat to visit Wat Arun. (Temple of Dawn) The most attractive in this temple is the pagoda Khmer - style. Wat arun was restored during brief Thonburi period to be the Royal Chapel of King Taksin.
- Wat Benchamabophit: (Marble Temple) the main building was constructed during the reign of King Rama V. Its interior is magnificently decorated with cross beams of lacquer and gold this is "the perfect architecture of Thai art". A large collection of bronze Buddha images lines the spacious inner courtyard.
- At the end of tour will be visit to local product store.
-Remark : Please do not were short, sandals, no-sleeves T-shirts. Camera may not use inside the buildings.
Child height over 120cm will be charge as adult rate
From our given pickup area point
- SukhumvitSoi (Lane) -1 to 33 –Free of charge
- Sukhumvit area Soi 1 to 33 (odd) and Soi 2 to 24 (even)
- Wireless Road
- Siam, MBK
- Yawarat (China Town)
- Khao San Road (Excluded City Tour and Dinner cruise) can pick up only in our meeting Royal Rattanakosin Hotel
Join tours pick up means we might go up to 4-5 places to pick up tourist, usually we limit number of person per tour to 10-12 person maximum. During this join tour pick up, Our traveler may have to wait up to 40 minute (Maximum) because of traffic conditions or picking up different persons. But you must be at your pick up time as we have to bring all traveler on board before starting the tours.
Google It:- for DIRECTION https://goo.gl/maps/a6DCiVdFtf82
- 17th Floor Phaya Thai Plaza, Phaya Thai Road, ThungPhaya Thai,
You can reach us by following
1.BTS Train station:- Phaya Thai exit number -1.
2.METRO Train:- Come to Sukhumvitsation, changed to BTS Train and come towards Chatuchak station, Drop at Phaya Thai BTS train station.
3.Airport Link Phaya Thai Train Station(From Suvarnbhumi Airport)
4.Taxi:- Sun Leisure World Corporation, Phaya Thai Plaza Buidling, Phaya Thai Road, Bangkok-101400, (You may book transfer by Call to +66814409926)
Google It:- for DIRECTION https://goo.gl/maps/a6DCiVdFtf82
Suvarnbhumi Area to Sun Leisure World :-
By Car (Maximum 03 Person per way) 700/- Thai Baht
By VAN (Maximum 10 Person per way) 1000/- Thai Baht
Don Muanag Area to Sun Leisure World :-
By Car (Maximum 03 Person per way) 1000/- Thai Baht
By Van (Maximum 10 Person per way) 1200/- Thai Baht.
Light refreshment – Coffee, Tea, cookies and free Wi-fi
Free Sim Card
Free Other tours discounts.
Safari World Tours Bangkok | Dream World Tours Bangkok | Ayutthaya Temple Full Day Tour Bangkok | Flight of the Gibbon Bangkok Tours | Bangkok Full dat Hindu Landmark City Tour | Bangkok Temple Tour | Full Day Bangkok Trails Tour | Full Day Bangkok Marine Park | Bangkok Royal Palace Full Day Tour | Khao Yai National Park Tour from Bangkok | Koh Sri Chang Full Day Tour in Bangkok | Erawan Waterfall & Elephant Bathing | Bangkok Tour to Maeklong Railway Full Day | Muslim Selfie Sights with Famous Mosque Tours in Bangkok | Bangkok Full Day Marine Park With Buffet Lunch | Private Tour Guide Service in Bangkok | River Kwai One Day Tour Bangkok | River Kwai Fullday Tour with Trekking | Sanam Chandra Palace with Nakhon Pathom city Tour | Shopping, Massage & Food Testing Bangkok Tour | Fullday Shore Excursion from Bangkok Port | Bangkok Siam Park Tour with Ticket and Transfer | Fuulday Tour Siam Park with Ticket
Bangkok City and Temple Half Day Tours | Bangkok Selfie City Tour | Bangkok Half Day Ancient City Tour | Bangkok Ocean World Tour | Amazing Bangkok City and Temple Half Day Tour | Art in Paradise 3D Half Day Bangkok Tours | Bangkok Half Day Ayutthaya by Helicopter Tours | Bangkok Half Day Canal Tour | Bangkok Canals and Bike Half Day Tours | Half Day Bangkok City and Temple Tours with Gems Gallery | Bangkok Half Day Countryside and Bird Watching Experience | Bangkok Laser Game Ticket Only | Bangkok Laser Game Unlimited Pass | Bangkok Hidden Oasis Half Day Bike Tour | Bike Historic Half Day Bangkok Tour | Half Day City Hunt with Landmark of Bangkok | Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Half Day Tour from Bangkok | Half Day Dinosaur Planet Tour | Don Muang Airport and Enroute Sri Racha Tiger Zoo tour | Fast Track in Airport Ticket Only | Half Day Special City Tour Minimum 2 pax | Half Day Hind Selfie City Tour with Hindu Temple | Half Day Bangkok Tour Sriracha Tiger Zoo | Jim Thompson Half Dday Bangkok Tour
Mambo Cabaret Show in Bangkok Night Tour | Bangkok Night Tour with Thai Classical Dance | Bangkok Trip Dinner at Baiyoke Sky | Bangkok Tours with Dinner at Silom village | Night mazing Sunset ad Dinner Cruise Grand Pearl | Night Tour Amazing Sunset And Dinner Cruise Grand Pearl | Arena River Cruise Bangkok Night Tour | Bangkok Night Tour from Tuk-Tuk | Bangkok Night Calypso Cabaret Show Ticket Only | Bangkok Night Bike Tour | Calypso Cabaret Private Transfer Night Tour | Cooking Nanta Stage Show Night Tour Bangkok | Night Tour Dinner Vertical Cruise Ticket Only | Evening City Tour at Bangkok by Tuk -Tuk | Experience Typical Thailand at Night including Street food | Luxury River Cruise & Dinning Experience at Night Tour | Joe Louis Thai Cuisine Night Show Ticket only | Bangkok Mambo Cabaret Night Show Deluxe Seat | Mambo Cabaret Show Private Transfer Night Tour | Night Tour Muay Thai Live Ticket Only | Bangkok Night Tour Siam Niramit Show | Solo Traveler Special Bangkok Nightlife Tour
Bangkok Aarrival Transfer Trip Taxi | Bangkok Airport to Bangkok Hotel Arrival Transfer | Bangkok Airport to Pattaya Hotel Arrival Transfer | Bangkok Hotel to Bangkok Airport Departure Transfer | Don Muang Airport to Hotel in Ayutthaya | Don Muang Airport to Hotel in Bangkok-Free SIM Card | Don Muang Airport to Hotel in Hau Hin-Free SIM Card | Don Muang Airport to Hotel in Pattaya- Free SIM Card
Top American Restaurant Bangkok | Top Arabic Restaurant Bangkok | Top British Restaurant Bangkok | Top Chinese Restaurant Bangkok | Top Egyptian Restaurant Bangkok | Top European Restaurant Bangkok | Top French Restaurant Bangkok | Top Fusion Restaurant Bangkok | Top German Restaurant Bangkok | Top Healthy Foods in Restaurant Bangkok | Top Indian Restaurant Bangkok | Top International Restaurant Bangkok | Top Japanese Restaurant Bangkok | Top Mexican Restaurant Bangkok | Top Middle Eastern Restaurant Bangkok | Top Seafood Restaurant Bangkok | Top Spanish Restaurant Bangkok | Top Turkish Restaurant Bangkok