Lowest Price Guarantee
1. Wat Pho or Reclining Buddha:- 46 Meter long Reclining Buddha is recognized by the UNESCO in the memory of world program. This is first on the list of six temples in Thailand classed as the highest grade of the first-class royal temples.
2. Golden Buddha or Wat Traimit:- An excellent 5,500 KG Gold Buddha statue from 13thcentury is worth visiting, Experience the unique gold temple.
3. Wat Arun:- Wat Arun or Temple of SUN is partly made up of colorful decorated spires and stand majestically over the water.
4. Ton Son Mosque:-“Ton Son'', which is the Thai name for the twin pine tree, as one was planted in front of the gate and walls of the mosque, It was built during the Ayutthaya period dating back to 1688.
5. Bang Luang Mosque:- Built in 1767 by the Bang Luang Canal, This is one of the oldest Thai mosques with traditional Thai style ! The mosque has 30 minarets, which are said to symbolize the 30 chapters of the Holy Quran, and the inside consists of tri-ethnic arts.
6. Haroon Masjid:- This is Indonesian mosque developed in 18thCentury, It is named after Haroon Bafadel –A Indonesian nations who initiated the construction of Mosque.
-English Speaking Guide
-Roundtrip transfer from city center
-Air Conditions Mini Van
- Any other things not mentions in itinerary
1. China Town:- Bangkok China Town is one of the biggest china town area in the world. This is also a popular tourist attraction and a food haven for new generation gourmands who flock here after sunset to explore the vibrant street-side cuisine.
2. India Town:- known as little India is a home of Many of today's Phahurat residents are of South Asian descent. A Sikh community settled there more than a century ago and established a textile trading center that is still thriving. The golden-domed Siri Guru Singh Sabha temple is a landmark of Phahurat.
3. Flower Market:- As the biggest flower market in Bangkok, Bangkok Flower Market is the best place to go for all your floral needs
4. Chaophraya River:- A major river flowing the center of the country, it flows through Bangkok and then into the Gulf of Thailand.
This is all in ONE – Visit almost everything in the CITY, From Palace to Mosque, Enjoy a breathtaking view of Chao Phraya River, Are you FOODIE –Yes try the absolute HALAL food, without Thai food your journey of landmark is not complete. Try the best of local food that also at the bank of river- that also pure halal.
Experience the glittering city of Bangkok with fascinating temples, mosque and sights with a professional guide who shares key details about each place you visit along with the history of Thailand’s capital city.
Total Duration: 8 hours
-Temple of the Golden Buddha (Wat Traimit), Bangkok, 30 minutes
-Chinatown - Bangkok, Bangkok, 30 minutes
-Phahurat Market (Little India), Bangkok, 30 minutes
-Pak Khlong Talat (Flower Market), Bangkok, 30 minutes
-Temple of the Reclining Buddha (Wat Pho), Bangkok, 30 minutes
-Ton Son Mosque, Bangkok, 30 minutes
-The Grand Palace, Bangkok, 30 minutes
-Masjid Indonesia, Bangkok, 30 minutes
From our given pickup area point
- SukhumvitSoi (Lane) -1 to 33 –Free of charge
- Sukhumvit area Soi 1 to 33 (odd) and Soi 2 to 24 (even)
- Wireless Road
- Siam, MBK
- Yawarat (China Town)
- Khao San Road (Excluded City Tour and Dinner cruise) can pick up only in our meeting Royal Rattanakosin Hotel
Join tours pick up means we might go up to 4-5 places to pick up tourist, usually we limit number of person per tour to 10-12 person maximum. During this join tour pick up, Our traveler may have to wait up to 40 minute (Maximum) because of traffic conditions or picking up different persons. But you must be at your pick up time as we have to bring all traveler on board before starting the tours.
Google It:- for DIRECTION https://goo.gl/maps/a6DCiVdFtf82
- 17th Floor Phaya Thai Plaza, Phaya Thai Road, ThungPhaya Thai,
You can reach us by following
1.BTS Train station:- Phaya Thai exit number -1.
2.METRO Train:- Come to Sukhumvitsation, changed to BTS Train and come towards Chatuchak station, Drop at Phaya Thai BTS train station.
3.Airport Link Phaya Thai Train Station(From Suvarnbhumi Airport)
4.Taxi:- Sun Leisure World Corporation, Phaya Thai Plaza Buidling, Phaya Thai Road, Bangkok-101400, (You may book transfer by Call to +66814409926)
Google It:- for DIRECTION https://goo.gl/maps/a6DCiVdFtf82
Suvarnbhumi Area to Sun Leisure World :-
By Car (Maximum 03 Person per way) 700/- Thai Baht
By VAN (Maximum 10 Person per way) 1000/- Thai Baht
Don Muanag Area to Sun Leisure World :-
By Car (Maximum 03 Person per way) 1000/- Thai Baht
By Van (Maximum 10 Person per way) 1200/- Thai Baht.
Light refreshment – Coffee, Tea, cookies and free Wi-fi
Free Sim Card
Free Other tours discounts.
To reach for the city of Bangkok there are two main airports, one running in the North and another from the East of Bangkok. It is the Suvarnabhumi Airport that locates itself 25 km to the east and the Don Muang Airport located 24 km to the north catering to domestic and international flights in abundance.
Suvarnabhumi airport has direct and easy connectivity to the city by taxis, buses, and Airport Rail Link that is a high-speed train service in downtown Bangkok. There will be round the clock availability of roadway services from outside both the airports to drop you to your final destination.
The roadway services offer you with buses and taxis that get you wherever you wish to be in Bangkok. There are three bus terminals considered to be the major ones, the Northern Bus Terminal- Mochit, the Eastern Bus Terminal-Ekkamai, and the Southern Bus Terminal-Sa Tai.
The buses will take you not just round the city but also to Pattaya, Krabi, Phuket, etc. cities neighbouring Bangkok. If looking out for taxi services, then do know that the taxis run according to the metered price so confirm the prices before the journey.
Bangkok has great rail connectivity throughout Thailand and also to other neighbouring countries. Hua Lamphong serves as the main railway station of the city to travel to neighbouring countries and many other parts of Thailand. There is another railway station, Thornburi station that connects the city from within for travelling to the local parts of the city.
Confirmation* You will get Booking number and Booking voucher (Prepaid / Postpaid) instant.
Safari World Tours Bangkok | Dream World Tours Bangkok | Ayutthaya Temple Full Day Tour Bangkok | Flight of the Gibbon Bangkok Tours | Bangkok Full dat Hindu Landmark City Tour | Bangkok Temple Tour | Full Day Bangkok Trails Tour | Full Day Bangkok Marine Park | Bangkok Royal Palace Full Day Tour | Khao Yai National Park Tour from Bangkok | Koh Sri Chang Full Day Tour in Bangkok | Erawan Waterfall & Elephant Bathing | Bangkok Tour to Maeklong Railway Full Day | Muslim Selfie Sights with Famous Mosque Tours in Bangkok | Bangkok Full Day Marine Park With Buffet Lunch | Private Tour Guide Service in Bangkok | River Kwai One Day Tour Bangkok | River Kwai Fullday Tour with Trekking | Sanam Chandra Palace with Nakhon Pathom city Tour | Shopping, Massage & Food Testing Bangkok Tour | Fullday Shore Excursion from Bangkok Port | Bangkok Siam Park Tour with Ticket and Transfer | Fuulday Tour Siam Park with Ticket
Bangkok City and Temple Half Day Tours | Bangkok Selfie City Tour | Bangkok Half Day Ancient City Tour | Bangkok Ocean World Tour | Amazing Bangkok City and Temple Half Day Tour | Art in Paradise 3D Half Day Bangkok Tours | Bangkok Half Day Ayutthaya by Helicopter Tours | Bangkok Half Day Canal Tour | Bangkok Canals and Bike Half Day Tours | Half Day Bangkok City and Temple Tours with Gems Gallery | Bangkok Half Day Countryside and Bird Watching Experience | Bangkok Laser Game Ticket Only | Bangkok Laser Game Unlimited Pass | Bangkok Hidden Oasis Half Day Bike Tour | Bike Historic Half Day Bangkok Tour | Half Day City Hunt with Landmark of Bangkok | Damnoen Saduak Floating Market Half Day Tour from Bangkok | Half Day Dinosaur Planet Tour | Don Muang Airport and Enroute Sri Racha Tiger Zoo tour | Fast Track in Airport Ticket Only | Half Day Special City Tour Minimum 2 pax | Half Day Hind Selfie City Tour with Hindu Temple | Half Day Bangkok Tour Sriracha Tiger Zoo | Jim Thompson Half Dday Bangkok Tour
Mambo Cabaret Show in Bangkok Night Tour | Bangkok Night Tour with Thai Classical Dance | Bangkok Trip Dinner at Baiyoke Sky | Bangkok Tours with Dinner at Silom village | Night mazing Sunset ad Dinner Cruise Grand Pearl |/a> Night Tour Amazing Sunset And Dinner Cruise Grand Pearl | Arena River Cruise Bangkok Night Tour | Bangkok Night Tour from Tuk-Tuk | Bangkok Night Calypso Cabaret Show Ticket Only | Bangkok Night Bike Tour | Calypso Cabaret Private Transfer Night Tour | Cooking Nanta Stage Show Night Tour Bangkok | Night Tour Dinner Vertical Cruise Ticket Only | Evening City Tour at Bangkok by Tuk -Tuk | Experience Typical Thailand at Night including Street food | Luxury River Cruise & Dinning Experience at Night Tour | Joe Louis Thai Cuisine Night Show Ticket only | Bangkok Mambo Cabaret Night Show Deluxe Seat | Mambo Cabaret Show Private Transfer Night Tour | Night Tour Muay Thai Live Ticket Only | Bangkok Night Tour Siam Niramit Show | Solo Traveler Special Bangkok Nightlife Tour
Bangkok Aarrival Transfer Trip Taxi | Bangkok Airport to Bangkok Hotel Arrival Transfer | Bangkok Airport to Pattaya Hotel Arrival Transfer | Bangkok Hotel to Bangkok Airport Departure Transfer | Don Muang Airport to Hotel in Ayutthaya | Don Muang Airport to Hotel in Bangkok-Free SIM Card | Don Muang Airport to Hotel in Hau Hin-Free SIM Card | Don Muang Airport to Hotel in Pattaya- Free SIM Card
Top American Restaurant Bangkok | Top Arabic Restaurant Bangkok | Top British Restaurant Bangkok | Top Chinese Restaurant Bangkok | Top Egyptian Restaurant Bangkok | Top European Restaurant Bangkok | Top French Restaurant Bangkok | Top Fusion Restaurant Bangkok | Top German Restaurant Bangkok | Top Healthy Foods in Restaurant Bangkok | Top Indian Restaurant Bangkok | Top International Restaurant Bangkok | Top Japanese Restaurant Bangkok | Top Mexican Restaurant Bangkok | Top Middle Eastern Restaurant Bangkok | Top Seafood Restaurant Bangkok | Top Spanish Restaurant Bangkok | Top Turkish Restaurant Bangkok